Emergency Dentist — Fort Worth, TX
What to Do During a Dental Emergency!
When a dental emergency happens, you can bet it will be inconvenient and sometimes even scary! If you contact Distinguished Dental immediately to speak with a member of our team, we can help make your situation less stressful. Your emergency dentist in Fort Worth is committed to providing same-day urgent care for dental emergencies, so you can return to good oral health and well-being as quickly as possible. If you or a loved one experiences a dental emergency, give us a call right away so we can do our best to get you in.
Why Choose Distinguished Dental for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments Available
- CEREC Crowns for Same-Day Restorations
- Sedation Dentistry for Anxious or Nervous Patients
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- Call and get a same-day appointment scheduled: Upon calling the office, a team member will take note of your symptoms and provide first-aid tips over the phone. We are open five days a week (Fridays by appointment), so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you feel something is wrong.
- Stop discomfort and perform an emergency exam: Once you do arrive, we’ll get you seen by Dr. McIntosh as soon as possible. If needed, we may capture digital X-rays to gain a better understanding of your emergency.
- Review findings and create a plan: We’ll break down our findings with you directly and recommend a treatment plan we believe will best address your symptoms.
- Get the care you need quickly: Whether you need a dental filling, same-day crown, root canal therapy, or another service to resolve your emergency, we’ll work quickly to ensure you’re no longer in pain and your oral health is back to a healthy state.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Even if you’re unsure that you’re experiencing a true dental emergency, our trusted emergency dentist always encourages patients to call right away because without prompt treatment, many oral health issues can become dramatically worse. Some of the most common dental emergencies we treat include:
Understanding the Cost of Emergency Dentistry
When facing a dental emergency, the last thing you should be worried about is how you’re going to pay the bill. Don’t let the cost of emergency dentistry in Ft. Worth prevent you from getting the care you need. Although there’s not a set fee, we strive to keep our services affordable for everyone. After addressing your pain and examining your mouth, we’ll provide you with a personalized estimate and review your payment options.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
From enamel erosion to decay, prevention is crucial when it comes to dentistry. Fortunately, you can prevent your teeth from injury by following the below best practices:
- Brush and floss your teeth twice a day
- Wear a mouthguard when you participate in sports-related activities
- Practice precaution when eating hard foods, like popcorn
- Limit sugary foods and beverages, like soda and candy
- Visit your dentist every six months for a checkup and cleaning
Dental Emergency FAQ’s
The moment a dental emergency occurs, your mind floods with a million questions. Where should I go for help? Can I make a same-day appointment? What could I have done to prevent this? Our team at Distinguished Dental understands how anxiety-inducing it can be, which is why we have listed a few frequently asked questions below. However, if you need immediate assistance, contact our office right away.