A Message to the Distinguished Dental Family
We continue to closely follow the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The safety and well-being of our patients and team members continues to be our highest priority. We are taking actions to enhance and update our infection control and treatment procedures to provide the safest and most comfortable environment during these times.
A New Way of Welcoming Patients!
- Prior to all appointments, patients will be prescreened by phone for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if any of the following symptoms or risk factors are present.
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, reduction in sense of smell or taste, close contact with someone with COVID-19, recent travel.
- During this time, we are operating with a virtual waiting room. This requires patients to remain in their vehicles upon arrival and to call or text us at their scheduled appointment time. A team member will come get you and escort you directly to your treatment room.
- If you have a mask or bandana, please wear it when you enter the office. PPE is limited nationwide and we cannot provide masks to patients due to the limited supply available to us.
- Anyone who chooses to come with you to your appointment will be asked to wait in the car. No other persons will be allowed to accompany patients inside the office unless necessary.
- A team member will provide you with hand sanitizer and take your temperature upon entering the office.